Drum roll, please! The winners of the LFHS Library’s Starbooks Cafe raffle were Margot and Katherine. Congratulations, and thanks to all who entered – we learned about so many great titles you all love!
Here are a few more of the books students and staff have been reading, shared as part of our Read-a-Latte Display:
In the mood for stories that don’t stop with just one book?
- Durban suggests checking out G-Man by Andrea Smith.
- Kristina recommends The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by MacKenzi Lee – its sequel is due out in 2018.
Why settle for just words, when there’s plenty to read with amazing artwork as well?
- Joseph recommends looking into the Death Note series by Tsugumi Ohba.
- Cooper’s suggestions don’t even require coming to the library – look at Unordinary WebToon & Hooky Web Toon online.
Fiction is fabulous, but more often than not, nonfiction is even stranger and more fascinating.
- Isabella enjoyed reading Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katharine Boo
- Mr. Kuhl, ever the academic, suggests The Pig that Wants to Be Eaten by Julian Baggini.
- Ms. Nawor likes to keep up on current events and recommends News of the World by Paulette Jiles.
- Alex is a fan of The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
Let us know what books you are reading this season!